fredag 6 juni 2008

Long time no post

I have been away from blogging for a long time now. Probably the longest since I started my blog.

Right now I am playing the waiting game. The content available isn't that interesting for me to play the game and I can't play as much as needed to progress beyond heroics and PuG Karas. And honestly - PuGing Kara is a pain as most ppl know.

And heroics was stale from the start. Same place - harder mobs. Not much to do for a content oriented player.

The problem with being away for some time is that the old friends which I tried on Kara with a looong time ago is already doing Gruul and Mag so it isnt much fun for them to play with me - and getting new friends is to bothersome.

That was a whole lot of whining at once =)

Right now I am playing a old copy of Hitman - Blood money. Great game. Not the graphics or the story - but the blend of puzzle, action and sneaking. And short missions with loads of different options of success.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!