fredag 31 augusti 2007

I don't want skulls and spiders!

I really needed a new mouse. Not that the old one wasn't working - but I wanted more keys!

Went to the local computer store and what did I see. Full shelves with great keyboards and awesome mouses. BUT - every one of them had this "kewl" spiders, webs, skulls, crosshairs etc.

I DON'T WANT NO FRIGGIN SKULLS ON MY MOUSE!!!

As a mid 30 daddy of two, skulls and spiders on my computer is NOT cool. It's ridiculous...

Gawd how I hate that computer games are meant for 13-year olds.

The problem if the industry wants to broaden its consumer base is that they have to adjust to a matured audience.
Let's not even get into the design of female avatars in games, which are the wet dreams of computer geeks. (Just look at plate pants for ladies in WoW that have the design of French underwear...)

Finally I bought myself a Microsoft mouse with 2 extra thumb buttons. Not the mouse I wanted the most - but the best without the graffiti...

Inga kommentarer: