tisdag 4 september 2007

Don't trust people that jump!

Never ever trust someone to perform in a Pick up group (PUG) in WoW when they can't stand still. Characters who’s avatars jump all the time is one of the most annoying things I ever encountered.

Picture this:
We have just arrived at the entrance at Shadow Labs (SL). I am a bit pressed for time but said we could go if we try to focus and go through it quite quick (quick for SL is <2 hrs). And that we needed the dps. The group assured me (a PUG of course) that it wouldn’t be a problem.

I start off going through which marks are for what so all agree on kill order. This is when I start getting a bit annoyed. The shaman is jumping around my Dranei warrior while I am explaining. He's enhancement and clearly think tactics is for geeks. He will pwn the skull with all he got and then go onwards to X. Fine.

I do the only sensible thing. I assign him to off-tank (OT). Since he is melee with mail armour he thinks he can do it. After a while he asks if I could try to tank his targets too - since he's dead as a door knob twice before leaving the first room.

He has stopped jumping too...

Inga kommentarer: