måndag 19 november 2007

The joy of ass wippin'


I have seen the light.

Well, at least I have seen the snows, grass and lightnings of Alterac valley, Arathi basin and Eye of the storm.

After speccin for arena I have had an enormous boost in game satisfaction. Doing arena is tremendous fun since it is short, intense and very demanding on proper tactics.

To be able to fight better I need some decent PvP gear. Luckily I didn't buy the Merciless gladiator shield wall for my points, so now I am waiting for season 3 to start so I can buy at least one piece of S3 armor.

The new season will make season 1 gear possible to buy for honor points, as most probably know, so I am trying to stack points for the release. At the moment I am making about 2k honor a night. Not able to play all nights it will take some time. But I am aiming at 27k honor for the Gladiator Greatsword.
And if I get bored I might just buy something less pricey. But a new weapon would be great.

When it comes to armor - I need a new pair of leggings since I am PvP'ing in my tanking pants for the stamina. But check out the new helm in season 3 (just click the pic above). I already got the Overlords helmet of second sight wich is nice - but the S3 looks mean!!! Too bad S3 shoulders need rating of 2k though, would be a nice match =)

How about you guys - what is the best battleground to get quick honor. AV has this problem with loads of leechers. Up to 10 in one game I have had.

Inga kommentarer: