torsdag 1 november 2007

Total disgrace

Right now I am in a bit of a low considering WoW. We are trying to get my youngest son to sleep better and not breast feeding all night through. He is 7 months now, so he has this separation phase which means he is uncomfortable every time he is alone. In reality or just imagined. That includes leaving the room and standing out of view.

As you can imagine this has taken a toll on my wife especially, since she cant sleep that well. And to help out I am going to bed a lot earlier. With max 2 hours of time to play there is little room for WoW at the moment.

Well, I had time to do my arena matches at least. We got a 5 win 5 loss game, which is quite good for being a prot warrior. Our rating is around 1175 though - so not too good competition. Except this one guy...

We arrived at arena start area and realised that only one opponent logged in. 'Easy!' - we thought. He turns out to be this monster shadow priest that dots and kites both me and my pal around the whole arena. Two games in a row we face him, twice we are killed without hesitation.

Total disgrace.

But now I have points to buy the Merciless Gladiator shield wall. I just wonder if it counts as a weapon - or if it will be possible to save the points and buy the season 3 shield when it comes out... (Weapons are said to require arena rating of 2000 to be able to buy)

2 kommentarer:

Hexapuma sa...

I remember that phase... it was very tough and for us it took about 2 months before things changed again... You're doing the right thing to support the wife though, they do have a tough time... =)

Anonym sa...

monster shadow priest LOL! hate those guys! :)