måndag 1 oktober 2007

My favourite foe


For some strange reason I don't like murlocs or naga. Not that they are particularly difficult but they just dont feel good to fight with. I really can't describe it better but they aren't real foes in my eyes. Sure they hit hard and can wipe your raid but...

It might have something to do with the instances they inhabit. Coilfang reservoir is a bog. After a hard night in an instance you just don't feel good when saying: "I have been in a bog all night killing fish people and mermaids with tridents." I got this feeling already in Black Fathoms Deep. Damp and boring.

Orcs on the other hand. Or Dark iron dwarves in Black Rock Depth!!! That is what I want a dungeon to look like! Lava pouring from the walls while walking around in a hell version of Moria. I really loved that place. When I went to Outland and landed inside Hellfire citadel i got happy right away. Cool looking orcs in awesome armor, big demons and a run down citadel. My type of place all over.

Then we have this middle ground: trolls in a jungle. Me don't like...
They are skinny, have bad posture and all to much vegetables all around. This is a bad sign for the coming Zul'Aman (if I ever get there).

Am I the only one feeling like this? Do you have some place that you like more than the rest for aesthetic reasons?

Inga kommentarer: