tisdag 8 januari 2008

The irresistable lure of MMORPG

The Witcher is a great game, I've gotten to episode 2. Medieval Total War II is awesome in its big scale battles, I've almost conquered France.

That is the thing. I have tried them out for a while, but I always get sucked into WoW again.

I have just a little time to play and I need to choose what to play. And the decision always falls on WoW ultimately. Just that instance, just that piece of gear. Always wanna become a little better.
And when one character gets boring someone new gets my attention. Right now I am playing my 44 lock and try to level him up. Good fun to try to learn a new class. And locks rock when u get a hang of it. As we all know as warriors who have done the feared dotted up running around.

But the thing that really keeps me in the game is my friends. I live 500k away from most my old friends and a good chunk of them are playing WoW. It is a great way to keep in touch and have fun at the same time.

What is that makes you tick? Is it that extra gear or the social life?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I know this is an old post but I just found your blog today. I have to agree with most of what you have said in your posts. The recurring problem I see you are having is the lack of time for progression on your warrior.
I too had this problem and found an interesting way to solve it.
Recruit. There are a lot of people that want to progress but cant raid 3-4 nights for 4-5 hours. If you still have any patience for Heroics look there for players that want to progress slowly. In 2 weeks my guild had Kara on 6 hours over 2 nights.