fredag 21 september 2007

Fireguard walk with me

After a long long time I have finally made 350 in Blacksmithing. Logged out on the gryphon on route to Shattrah to buy the recipe for the Fireguard. Finally - my first epic.

I do need another 10 primal shadows and 10 primal mana. So it will be a farm weekend. But then - Fireguard walk with me!!!

The only downside with it is that it looks weak. I am dual wielding two Latro's shifting sword at the moment which look über cool. Fireguard is a small puny sword in comparison. Looks like a golden dagger next to a Latro.

1 kommentar:

Brehm sa...

At least you have what I consider to be the easiest primals to farm (other than mining primal earth). I get shadows around Oshu'gun in Nagrand and mana in Kirin Var village in Netherstorm.

On an unrelated note, I've added a link to you from my blog. As two beginning bloggers perhaps we can inspire one another