torsdag 6 september 2007

Geared up and ready to go!

I went around Outlands like mad to gather all necessary stuff for my raiding. I have stacked up with 2 Elexir of Fortitude, 5 Superior Health potions and a number of new enchants to stack up some hp. I am now at 11.400 hp with 12.500 armour. Got a block/parry/dodge rate at ~55%.
Total cost: about 100 gold.

Today at lunch I went online rode to Karazhan and logged out on the doorsteps. Al to not hold my guild up when entering. The over-zealous preparation is in a small way due to my fears of not being good enough but in a greater extent for not being able to log on in time for the raid.

My guild like to start the raid at 19.00, ppl starting to sign up at 18.00. This is totally impossible for me. At 18 my family has barely left the dinner table. Then its changing into pyjamas for the kids, eating formula, reading bedtime stories, singing lullabys etc. At 20.00 I hope I will be online.

20.00 is the time I have arranged with my raid leader. He will actually stall the raid so I can join. This is extremely nice of him. So all the more, I dont wanna make a fool out of my self tomorrow.

Well, well - with my luck, the kids will be sick and puking all over the place when the clock strikes eight...

Hell - that was negative! Edit: With my luck i will breeze in at quarter to eight. Tank and one shot Attumen, Moroes, Maiden and Curator!!!

Inga kommentarer: