onsdag 5 september 2007

Going Karazhan on friday

I have been chosen!

Our raid leader noticed me yesterday that I am to start tanking in Karazhan on friday!!!

We are a really casual and friendly guide so I shouldn't fell stressed or nervous about it. But it do tingle a bit in my stomach! Kinda stoopid, havent felt this way since my sporting days before a big match...

Fer crying out loud, I'm probably twice the age of many Kara-goers - but still, I am a bit... not nervous but... exited...

And truthfully a bit nervous to make a fool out of my self. This is a big chance for me to grab a firm spot in the guild as a good tank. I know I am concidered good already - otherwise they would have said no. But I felt the doubt in the tone of the raid leaders voice when he asked me if I felt up to it.

So fingers crossed - hope it will go allright.

I am only up for tanking the first boss. But I think he didn't wanna get my hopes up if he felt I wasn't up to par. So if I make good we may take four bosses on friday. I really hope they wont trade me out for another tank after we've done Midnight and Attumen...

////////
Other news. My druid friend got his Feral Staff of Lashing yesterday. Really happy for him!

Inga kommentarer: