måndag 24 september 2007

I want to do my own progress

I am in a casual guild. Casual in that sense that we don’t have any leadership at all to talk about...

What the guild does is to run Karazhan each Friday with a follow up on Sunday usually. But that is only for the invited few, the core group, the progress group.

The idea is that when they are geared up they should spilt to form two Karazhan teams with half of them new Kara raiders. This sucks...

First of all it sucks since the core group isn't chosen on merit only, but the choosing process is biased due to friendship. This makes it impossible to get a spot if not one of them.

Secondly they don't do that much progress either. Up till now they have only cleared Opera. And this is the 6th week. This pace and I'll wait till after Wrath of the Lich King before I am going.

Thirdly - and mainly - I DON'T WANNA BE WALKED THROUGH KARAZHAN by anyone else. If I will complete it because someone else will babysit me through - what is the merit of that achievement? None!

A rebellion is brewing. Another Kara raid is forming in the shadows...

Stay tuned.

1 kommentar:

Brehm sa...

Karazhan...The bane of casual-ish guilds everywhere. I can't tell you the number of problems this one stupid instance has caused. My guild started going in April. It's now (almost) October. And we've yet to clear the Curator. Mostly because by the time a decent group is formed the "second group syndrome" blows up and winds up crippling any advancement at all. I wish you luck